South Worcestershire Building Control
Your Local Building Control TeamThe Partnership brings together the Building Control services of Malvern Hills District Council, Worcester City Council and Wychavon District Council into one Partnership, sharing resources of expertise to provide a modern, flexible and customer efficient Building Control Service.
Our aim is to continuously improve service and increase our customer satisfaction. We are committed to providing you with:
- Next day site inspection
- Site Visits when you want them
- Highly Competitive fees
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Building Regulations and local site conditions
- Providing free pre-submission advice
- A one team and consistent approach across South Worcestershire
- Friendly and helpful staff
Contact Building Control
- Please quote the building Regulation application reference number on all queries relating to an application.
- Please be aware that inspection requests must be made no later than 4.00pm on the day before the inspection.
Write:South Worcestershire Building Control Partnership, The Council House, Avenue Road, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3AF
Phone: 01684 862223
Option 1 - Inspection bookings only
Option 2 - for all general enquiries, telephone payments and technical queries.